PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using variety of technologies, including but not limited to some of the following:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you use the Website, our Services or communicate with us through the Site or other means, we collect certain information from you, which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, occupation and other personal information. We refer to this information as “Personally Identifiable Information.”
We use the Information in various ways, including but not limited to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Site and our Service.
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Site and our Service.
- Understand and analyze how you use the Site and our Service.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including but not limited to providing customer service, to provide you with updates and other information, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails and communication.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- Send you offers and suggestions.
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through our Contact Us page.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through our Contact Us page.